The History of Little Hermitage
Little Hermitage is a splendid Grade II listed Georgian building
dated from the 18th century 1703.
Built by Mr David Day, who named it Little Hermitage.
The Days resided at this commodious family residence which originally
had 72 acres of land consisting of garden, pleasure grounds,
stabling, farmery, 2 entrance lodges, park-like pastures and a
field of excellent arable land.
Little Hermitage has been in our family since 1995, originally taken on as a
family residence, extensive renovations were required to bring the house
back to the beautiful venue you see today.
After several years the family decided to venture into the wedding business. Becoming a wedding venue to provide a high quality service
creating couples happy ever afters which included our own.
We sadly lost David in 2012, this has now left us as an all girl team! In remembrance of David we are going BIG, expanding into other
functions (see Directory) yet still providing a high quality
personal touch as a family team would.
Geraldine & David
Married July 2002
Francesca & Ian
Married November 2009
Careece & Lee
Married August 2010
Amelia & Adam
Married August 2012